Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Mitre 10 Onehunga - Customer Delivery Coordinator
Mitre 10 continues to be the preferred DIY and Trade store of choice for many New Zealanders.
The main reason for our success is the outstanding customer service we deliver every day. We aim at being the best home improvement retailer throughout the country.
We live by our core values: We stick together so that everyone wins, we're customer driven and we strive for excellence. We are committed to keeping our people and customers safe.
Mitre 10 Onehunga is currently seeking an enthusiastic, organised and motivated individual to join our Timber, Building and Trade departments. We are well aware that our success depends heavily on our people and the exceptional service they deliver to our customers every day and that’s where you come in!
This position would involve organising deliveries efficiently and effectively to ensure customer satisfaction at all times. Deliveries can vary from small parcels to private homes, right through to truckloads of timber and building materials delivered to constructions sites throughout the wider Auckland metropolitan area.
In this position you would also be required to lend a hand with picking orders, deliveries or assisting customers in quieter times or when necessary.
For this position we are looking for someone who has:
- Great attention to detail and organisation skills to ensure deliveries are picked, well packed and delivered in a timely manner.
- Computer literate and the ability to learn quickly.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to make the team thrive with effectiveness.
- A full drivers licence is highly preferable. A current Forklift licence and Class 2 drivers licence would be an advantage.
What's in it for you?
- A positive, supportive, professional work environment.
- Company buying privileges.
- Complete customer service, technical training and development.
- Free onsite car parking.
If you think you have got what is takes to excel in this position, then please apply now!
CLICK APPLY! Join the Mitre 10 team and gain access to the support and opportunities offered by one of NZ's top employers!
Permanent Full Time
Job no: G4_38
Location: Auckland Central, Mitre 10 Onehunga
Closing Date: Sunday, 3 February 2019