Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Kitchen Design Team Member
Kitchens are one of the key inspirational areas within our store with an exciting range of products. This role gives you an opportunity to put your amazing customer service and design skills into action, helping our customers in all aspects of their kitchen makeover. Whether it is helping our customers design their new kitchen or select the right flat-pack options, along with the right kitchen appliances to suit their needs. Working in this department means really listening to our customers' requirements and presenting the right solutions.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following attributes:
- A passion for customer service excellence.
- Experience in designing using CAD design or installing kitchens.
- Enthusiasm and a professional attitude.
- A quick and alert mind, with the ability to adapt and be flexible.
- The ability to think laterally, displaying an ability to identify solutions.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong project management and time management skills.
- Great communication skills; verbal and written.
- Knowledge of the wider construction and design industries (would be an advantage).
- A full licence is preferable as you may be required to gain a Forklift licence for this role.
This role is a full time permanent position, working a Sunday to Thursday roster.
If you want to work in a fun, dynamic work environment, as well as receive ongoing training, uniform and great staff buying privileges, and you think you can deliver on what we seek, then please forward a CV and cover letter via this website.
Mitre 10 MEGA Petone is a drug and alcohol free workplace and successful applicants would be required to successfully undergo pre-employment testing.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: X8-32484
Location: Mitre 10 MEGA Petone
Closing Date: 21/01/2018