Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Inward Goods Team Member
We are looking to boost our Inward Goods Team in our Mitre 10 MEGA Petone store with a positive and team focussed candidate who can balance the responsibility of coordinating incoming stock with providing outstanding customer service.
The purpose of the Inward Goods Team Member’s role is to assist in maximising the efficiency of the stores inward goods operation, ensuring all stock processed is done so in a timely and accurate manner. This is a ‘hands-on’ role operating in a busy area of our business, and can be physically demanding. Accuracy, attention to detail, planning & organisation and communication are all essential skills for this role.
Ideally you will:
• Have the ability to work as part of a team and independently
• Be confident using computers accurately and effectively (especially in terms of data entry)
• Be capable of assisting with stock movements / Assisting with the loading and unloading of vehicles
• Have excellent communication skills
• Be physically fit (heavy lifting, prolonged standing, ladder use, working with stock)
• Be safety conscious
• Have the ability to adapt and be flexible;
• Respect and follow company standards and procedures
• Possess strong time management skills with the ability to manage under tight timeframes to deliver positive outcomes.
We are looking for an energetic and self motivated candidate to fill this role. A Full NZ drivers licence is essential, as the successful candidate will be required to operate a forklift. A current Forklift Licence would be an advantage, however training will be provided.
This is a full time position (approximately 42.5 hours per week) working 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
If this sounds like the right role for you, and you want to work in a fun, dynamic work environment then please forward a CV and cover letter via this website. We provide ongoing training; uniform and great staff buying privileges.
Mitre 10 MEGA Petone is a drug and alcohol free workplace and the successful applicant would be required to successfully undergo pre-employment testing.
Job no: X8-32485
Location: Mitre 10 MEGA Petone
Closing Date: 21/01/2019