Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Checkout Operator - Mitre 10 MEGA Takanini
So... You're looking for a job in the retail industry? You're new to the workforce and looking for a diverse role that ensures no two days are the same? Or you have some retail experience but are looking to to try something new! In fact, you even have a couple of friends to bring along on the journey with you!
Well… We are a locally owned, well-known brand, in ‘big box’ format store looking for an individual to join our customer services team. You will have the opportunity to gain valuable work experience, utilise your people skills, all the while ensuring your customers are being looked after.
We are currently on the search for checkout operators to join the team on either a part-time, full-time or fixed-term basis.
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Customer service experience (preferably within a retail environment);
- Enthusiasm and a can-do approach to all work;
- Ability to work well within a team environment;
- Availability to work on weekends;
- Great communication skills; and
- Commitment to Health and Safety in the workplace.
- A busy retail role for you to showcase your skills;
- A fun team environment;
- Staff purchasing facilities;
- Flexible working hours; and
- On going training through e-learning and support to achieve NZQA qualification in retail level 2.
Permanent Full Time, Permanent Part Time, Contract/Temp
Job no: x47 ck0118
Location: Auckland, Papakura & Franklin, Mitre 10 MEGA Takanini
Closing Date: Thursday, 7 February 2019